What I liked about the Desktop Summit
- People telling me I should blog more often. Actually, this should translate into “people reminding you you still have a blog and you are supposed to use it”.
- Random soundtracks.
- Stage diving (true story).
- No matter how few hours you have for preparing a talk, you can still get a great result if you have fun with it, and with a little help from your friends.
- Meeting awesome people. Awesome, when I say that is because I mean it.
- Realizing that people saying GNOME and KDE people do not get well along together need to get a clue.
- Completely unexpected things, which indeed did surprise me.
- Learning new things.
- Making new friends.
- Getting together with old friends.
- Pretty much everything.
What I did not like about the Desktop Summit:
- TXL airport (seriously).
- Dude, 2013 is not really around the corner.
But seriously, I promise I will start blogging again